Thursday, September 08, 2005

Feeling not so pretty

Sometimes being a girl sucks. I wish I could follow the lead of the boys in our society who look in the mirror and think they are fabulous no matter how ill fitting the jeans, dirty the baseball cap, and paunchy their gut may be.

Last night Evil Twin #2 and I were bitching over the phone about our looks. I recieved a bad haircut yesterday and ET#2 was worried about 8 extra pounds she was carrying. We strategized over bobby pin placement and excercise regimens.

This morning I was tidying my room and I noticed the messiest area was around my mirror. I have a shelf nearby filled with different lotions and potions all promising to reduce acne and wrinkles. Too bad they cannot fix my hair.

1 comment:

Zandrea! said...

Can you get the hair cut again to fix it? Or is it just a wait until it grows out situation? Ugh, so sorry! Getting older brings a host of problems that you never thought you'd have to endure at 16.